July 24, 2012

sarclasstic

I think I"m beginning to understand why it is that I'm so afraid to let go and let people see the unfiltered, candid self that I really am. I have to say that I'm a little proud of myself and here is why: Lately, I've been in situations where I've just flat out stated what was on my mind. Most of the time, I feel that it is not well received, but lately I've cared just a little less.
I have a very sarcastic personality that comes off as me being an ass often. I have a strange and usually somewhat dark sense of humor that offends most girls that I meet. I've been told that I'm quick with the one-liners after a few drinks. Those one-liners are usually circulating in my head, sans drinks... they just don't surface because I'm terrified of offending or insulting someone. Someday, I'll be glad when they leap out and I just don't care. That's what I'm working towards. So if someday, you think "she's a real ass", know that I've come along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment